Engage Pocketful O’Stories 3.0
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This activity is open to persons of age 18 years and above as on 10th December 2020. Participation in this activity is purely voluntary. Participation in this activity implies unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This activity is open to residents of India only. This activity is not open in Tamil Nadu. Any entry received from Tamil Nadu towards participation in this activity will not be considered. Participation in this activity will be treated as void wherever such activities are prohibited under local law.
3. This activity begins on 11th December 2020 at 9 AM and ends on 30th January 2021 at 11:59 PM. No entry will be entertained after 11:59 PM. on 30th January 2021. (Please note that the activity is extended till 6th February 2021. No entry will be entertained after 11:59 PM. on 6th February 2021.)
4. The eligible persons who intend to participate in this activity should share a short write-up (up to 400 characters) on the theme of “Romance Unlocked” as a comment on the Engage Instagram or Facebook or Twitter page or message the same directly to the Engage Instagram/Facebook/Twitter page.
All participants must use the hashtags #RomanceUnlocked and #EngagePocketStories in their entries. Entries submitted which are above 400 characters will not be considered for the activity.
The eligible persons can also share their write -ups on the pages of the campaign associates like: Durjoy Datta (Instagram and Facebook), The Scribbled Stories (Instagram and Facebook), Scratched Stories (Instagram and Facebook), UnErase Poetry (Instagram and Facebook), and StoryMirror (Instagram and Facebook) in the comments section where the campaign communication has been posted.
5. The entries will be judged by Durjoy Datta for the purpose. The decision of Durjoy Datta regarding the selection of winning entries shall be final and binding. No correspondence or any other claims in this regard will be entertained.
6. Each selected winning entry shall be eligible to be published in a book titled “Engage Pocketful O’Stories 3.0” curated by Durjoy Datta. Out of the 400 (four hundred) winning entries, the top entries will also be converted to audio-visual stories. It is clarified that no other consideration, financial or otherwise, shall be provided to the authors of the selected entries. It is clarified that daily winners are not guaranteed to be included in the book.
7. The winner will be contacted via their social media handle. The winner must provide their details within 5 days of winner announcement. In the event the winner is unreachable, or he/she does not provide the necessary details, as may be required for publication of his/her entry, 2 (two) more attempts will be made to reach the participant on that day and/or the next day. If even on the third attempt, the winner is unreachable, or fails to provide the necessary details as may be required for publication of their entries, such participant’s entry stands cancelled and his/her entry shall become ineligible to be published.
8. The participant must not submit unlawful, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, pornographic, harassing, libelous, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethically objectionable, disparaging or otherwise inappropriate material. The participant agrees to obtain any consents, permissions, or licenses, which may be legally required to submit any material or content and respect the privacy of others.
9. ITC Limited reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this activity, including extending, withdrawing, or discontinuing the same without notice, without assigning any reason, at its sole discretion, without any liability. ITC Limited shall not be liable in any manner for any claim arising out of, or in respect of this activity.
10. ITC Limited shall not be responsible for (i) any incorrect details provided by the participant and/or delay in receipt of communication and/or non-receipt of communication for any reason whatsoever, (ii) any charges, levies, costs if incurred by the participants to participate in this activity, (iii) any comments, remarks, photographs, videos and any other content posted on the social media handles / pages by any participant, (iv) any loss of data due to server issues and other technical faults that may occur during real time monitoring of the submission of entries, (v) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access or alteration by participant or third party etc., (vi) any objectionable or offensive content posted by any person on the social media handles / pages. ITC Limited, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the activity or violating or otherwise not meeting these terms and conditions.
11. Employees of ITC Limited and their family members are not entitled to participate in this activity.
12. The entries submitted as part of the campaign are the intellectual property of ITC Limited. The entries submitted may or may not be used for other promotional purposes without any notice provided to the author. The participants represent that the entries submitted by them are their original works and do not constitute infringement of copyright or any other rights of any person.
13. All disputes arising out of, or in connection with this activity shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Kolkata.